/AGGRESSIVELY DRINKS TEA/
/AGGRESSIVELY TAKES A SHOWER/
He does everything aggressively , it only makes him more sexier.
/AGGRESSIVELY TAKES OFF SCARF/
/AGGRESSIVELY DOES GRAFFITI/
/AGGRESSIVELY SINGS OPERA/
/AGGRESSIVELY HITS PEOPLE/
/AGGRESSIVELY BREAKS DOWN/
Shamelessly blogging a video of Benedict Cumberbatch showering.
petition for hank green to write a song entitled ‘benedict cumberbatch’ in which he lists all of the names we can give benedict cumberbatch and still understand that it’s benedict cumberbatch
make hank green find the thing
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally changed the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to change the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and so he is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went double scissors (as any smart person would).
We just needed this again, but now with full John Green analyze
What all the fuss was about :B
ENERJAX I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL
Every single time something happens and we freak out
you manage to make it better
four for you enerjax
oday was the best day of my life. I can’t believe I was lucky enough to meet two of my favourite actors in the world, I can’t express how grateful I am. As I took the train to London this morning I was more nervous than I’d ever been, I thought that as soon as I saw Benedict I would surely faint or burst into tears… and I expected to be really intimidated by Martin Freeman because he’s such a big star now! But as soon as Martin came over and shook my hand I just felt happy, he was so lovely and his smile warmed the cockles of my heart. I must admit that when Benedict came over and stood next to me I felt very shaky and as though my heart was ready to burst out of my chest, but as soon as he asked my name and spoke to me it was simply wonderful. Martin was a real charmer and Benedict was so funny and unlike anyone I’ve ever seen before.
They were both so incredibly kind about my artwork, it was so bizarre having two such talented people say that something I do is “amazing”, when I look up to them so much. As they took the drawings out of the envelopes and gasped and praised me I felt like my heart was going to explode then and there. They said it was the best fan art they’ve ever received. It made me want to break down. To have Benedict Cumberbatch say I’m “talented” is something which I just can’t handle or comprehend. I just couldn’t get my head round it. I feel so overwhelmed right now, the whole experience was so very surreal. I feel so incredibly happy, it was so amazing. I feel kind of dumbstruck right now, I can’t believe it happened to me.
This was the drawing I gave to Benedict as a gift, and this one for Martin. I’m keeping the signed one for myself, forever.
Also I thought I’d just point out the LENGTH OF BENEDICT’S FINGER I MEAN WHAT IS THAT
awesome! congrats! :D
Benedict Cumberbatch #21